Sunday, June 5, 2011

Interactive Media for FREE. That's right, I said free.

I am willing to create interactive media for you to host on your blog or site for free.

"For free? What's the catch?"
No catch. All I ask is for a small corner at the end of the interactive media to link back to this blog and that I'm allowed to post the finished product on this blog with a link to your site or blog.

"But wait, a link from this blog brings traffic to my site/blog, too."
Yup, you get free interactive media and potential to have more traffic to you site/blog.

"How long will it take for you to create something for me?"
Well, that depends. It depends on what exactly you want and how many projects I already have lined up. Let me know when you need it and I'll see what I can do.

"So how do I sign up or find out more information?"
Send an email to mediabarr@yahoo.com and we'll start a discussion. By emailing me you are not agreeing for me to create something. I will not do anything illegal so don't even ask. This includes breaking copyright.

"Why are you doing this? What's in it for you?"
Ah, I thought you would never ask. By working free for you I can sharpen my programming and creativity skills, scope out customer's needs and find out where I need to focus more of my skills. I will not be offering my services free forever so check out the current SAMPLES and see if it suits your needs. If not, send me an email and let me know what you are looking for. I still might be able to help you out. I will be adding more to my sample pages later (such as a customizes tic-tac-toe game.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment